{Review} Rivalus Promasil (Chocolate)


Disclaimer: I received a sample as part of my JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.


I'm really digging the Rivalus brand of products. Promasil is a protein drink with 7 premium protein sources
Whey Protein Isolate (WPI), Ultra filtered Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC), Whey Protein Hydrolysate (WPH), Milk Protein Isolate (MPI), Egg Albumin (EA), Goat Milk Protein (GMP), and Micellar Casein (MC), providing the full spectrum of amino acids. This gives you 24 grams of protein per serving, and 9 grams of naturally occurring amino acids.
The Promasil tasted good, like chocolate milk. I wasn't super happy with how is mixed in the shaker bottle, as you can see in the picture there were some clumps floating around. But mixed with milk it was filling and I could see drinking this for more than an after workout drink.


Comments