Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sunday Cup of...



Welcome to Sunday Cup of... grab your favorite beverage and visit with me for a bit.
Sunday Cup of... is a combination post featuring, 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
and the Book Blog Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer.
I share my week, what's going on around the blog, and what books I'm reading or have finished.



This week was better, and at least I'm feeling back to normal. Now if I can just get the Christmas stress over with I will be happy. 





On the blog...

Monday, December 5, 2016
{Book Blitz} Solstice The Star-Crossed Saga Book 3 by Braxton A. Cosby
Merry Krampusnacht!!

Tuesday, December 6, 2016
{Review} November Jacked Pack

Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Don't call me a jogger!

Thursday, December 8, 2016
{Recipe} Super Easy Meaty Chili (Repost)

Friday, December 9, 2016
(DIY) Vinegar Hair Rinse

Saturday, December 10, 2016
Weekly Update


All links go to Goodread pages


What I'm Reading... 

Sadie Walker is Stranded (Zombie #2)


Sadie Walker is Stranded (Zombie #2)
by Madeleine Roux


Restless Spirits

Restless Spirits
by Jean Marie Bauhau

Finished:



Emma

by Jane Austen, Elizabeth Klett (Narrator)

Undisclosed (podcast)




Last night DK and I watched Morgan 
Morgan Poster

I'm not really 100% sure what genre to qualify this as it has horror, sci fi and psychological thriller aspects. It was very good. 


I've moved into season 7, and OMG I hate Neegan!

Book Blogger Hop
I will also be joining the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer. Every week they will pop a question that you answer. Post your answer to your blog, and enter your post to the linky provided. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.


This weeks question:

 Dec. 9th - 15th - What is your best guess that you won't be changing the genres you're currently read? (submitted by Elizabeth)

 I read a wide range of genres so I'm not sure what I'll be reading.

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad your feeling better it's no fun being under the weather. Sounds like you've had a great week! I still need to watch the walking dead one of these days. Have a great week and happy reading My Sunday Post  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always happier once new years gets here. :) I love Emma, it's one of my favorites, then again I like all of Austen's books. :)

    Happy reading!
    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to see if I can watch that Morgan movie somewhere. I haven't heard about it until now (thanks!), but it really looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you are feeling better, Shandy Jo! Christmas will be here before we know it--and then gone again just as quickly. I love the time leading up to Christmas, but the actual entertaining and day are always so stressful for me. I will be glad when it's behind us too.

    It was hard to know how to answer this week's question for the book blogger hop, wasn't it? I read a variety too, and don't feel that will change. I like to try new things though, especially when it comes recommended by someone who I trust or who knows my reading tastes well.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Christmas, but it can be stressful as well. Glad to hear you're feeling better!
    I also read a wide variety of genres and always up for trying a new genre if a book appeals to me. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha Christmas can be stressful (and it's supposed to be fun!!). Sadie Walker looks kinda freaky!

    I can't stand Negan either and wish someone would just kill him. lol He talks WAY too much...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.