Saturday, December 3, 2016

Weekly Update




I'll also be sharing on...

 Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

This was not a good week. I was feeling under the weather most the week, and a bunch of other crap had me frustrated, angry and upset. I was able to use some of it to fuel a 9.66 mile run. I was behind on my training runs and did two back to back. I know this probably wasn't a good idea but I really needed to run the stress out and it just happened.
A big problem this week was that my body hurt like crazy due to the stuff I was doing at work. We haven't had any orders to draw lately so I was putting up fabric to be cut. This requires me to haul rolls of fabric, paper and roll it out. I was also packing boxes, which like it sound is getting boxes ready for shipment. So I was dead tired most the week. I actually wound up missing one day because of a bunch of different stuff that was going on. I think my boss might be a little mad at me because I refused to make up the time on my day off, but I'd had it with that place after the week I'd had and I still wasn't feeling good.

November Goals:
Track calories using LoseIt! : 6/7 I missed one day this week due to some stuff that was going on which distracted me.
One day a week of dedicated strength training: 1/7 got in my weights this week. If you count work I probably got more like 3 days in. 
Here's what I did this week...

11/26/16:  Rest
11/27/16:  Weightlifting 20 mins
ran 4.26 miles in 31:41 mins
8 mins of yoga
11/28/16: Rest
11/29/16:  Rest
11/30/16: Ran 4.52 miles in 33:10 mins
Ran 5.14 miles in 38:22 mins
8 mins of yoga
12/1/16: Rest
12/2/16:  Grocery Shopping


9 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better and whatever has you stressed is getting minimized! Take care of YOU, lady!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better! Sounds like your job is pretty demanding physically, so don't beat yourself up too much for taking some extra rest days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have had a rough week. Hope this week goes better:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite the rocky week it does sound like you got in quite a bit of activity!! I too run to release stress, thankfully we have an outlet right! Thanks for linking up with us Shandy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a great outlet for stress! I always feel better after a run.

      Delete
  5. Shandy Jo- It sounds like a really tough week! I am so impressed that you were still able to get in a nice long run though. I hope you are feeling better and this week is going more smoothly. Thanks so much for linking up at Sunday Fitness & Food :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.