Saturday, December 10, 2016

Weekly Update




I'll also be sharing on...

 Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

I've decided to can the Lose it goal as it's not working out the way I'd hoped. But I'm going to keep trying for the 1 day a week of dedicated strength training.
Now that I'm feeling better I'm getting my training plan back on track. Works gotten better. So if I can just get through the holidays and back to normality, I will be happy.

Decembers Goals:
One day a week of dedicated strength training: 0/7 unless you count work then it's like 2/7 but that's not exactly dedicated. 
Here's what I did this week...

12/3/16:  Rest
12/4/16:  Ran 6.26 miles in 43:25 mins
12/5/16: Rest
12/6/16:  Ran 4.21 miles in 31:21 min
12/7/16: Rest
12/8/16: Ran 4.23 miles in 33:21 mins
12/9/16:  Ran 6.86 miles in 52:24 mins


8 comments:

  1. Oh... sorry the LoseIt app didn't work for you either! What is it that you are looking for in a tracking app? I can ask around for you. I hear you about the holidays. My goal is to just get through the rest of the year with minimal increases in weight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok, the problem is I'm trying to gain weight and there is no tracker for that, I've looked. :) Thank you for offering though. I'm just trying to get through the year period.

      Delete
    2. Did you know that you can adjust your daily calories on LoseIt? Under Goals >> Weight, select "Edit" at the top right. You have to put "Maintain current weight" under "My plan" but then under "Daily Calories Budget" you can use the "Adjustment" and "Add" calories to your daily projected budget. If you have an estimate (talk to a doctor) about how many extra calories you should intake each day, put that in. Then make sure you consume all of your daily budget. Maybe that will help, or maybe you already tried it... Best of luck!

      Delete
  2. You have some good times there. I bet your 10k finish times are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I haven't done many 10ks but they weren't bad.

      Delete
  3. Great job on getting in some workouts! Holidays are always the hardest to stay on track! Too many things to make us waiver on our normal schedules oh and too many good foods we don't get but once a year!
    It will all be over with pretty quick, just like this entire year! Wow, where has it gone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah it's tough. Yup it's going by super quick.

      Delete
  4. Wow! I'm impressed by your speedy paces. I wish I could find the motivation for strength training. There just doesn't seem to be enough time and so that's the first thing that slides. Thanks for linking, Shandy Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.