Saturday, December 24, 2016

Weekly Update




I'll also be sharing on...

 Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

Merry Christmas Eve!!!! I'm going to be quick here and just wish everyone a Happy Holidays. Hope you're keeping with your goals and not over indulging, too much. See you next week for a full confession of how much I ate and didn't workout. Gasp!



December Goals:
One day a week of dedicated strength training: 0/7 - I am failing miserably at this goal.
Here's what I did this week...

12/17/16: Ran 4.53 mi in 33:30 min
12/18/16: Ran 4.09 mi in 30:22 mins
12/19/16: Rest
12/20/16: Rest
12/21/16: Ran 4.31 mi in 31:38  mins
12/22/16: Rest
12/23/16: Ran 5.16 mi in 38:42 mins

Plus the rest of the Fit-mas challenge. Today we start the 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you kept up with the running in spite of all the busyness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running four times during a holiday week is quite impressive! I admit, there was a little indulging on my part. I hope you had a Merry Christmas. Thanks for linking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...