Saturday, January 21, 2017

#FitReaders Weekly Update



I'll be sharing on...
Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation


So I managed to meet all my goals this week yay! Ok so yeah, I once again double up a couple runs but you know what I'm ok with doing that as I need to work on long distance.
I've been doing body weight strength training with the Bloglaties videos on Youtube. I always though these were kinda girly aerobic type videos, they are so totally not. I was sore after the triceps and upper body videos. My only grip is the hostess is way to chipper.



January Goals:
Keep up with Marathon training plan: 5/5 doubled up
Strength training once a week: 2/7 this week.
Eat healthier: 7/7 
Walking to Mordor: 38.97 /1779 miles

Here's what I did this week...
1/14/17: Ran 6.86 miles in 49:22 mins
7 mins Bloglaties
1/15/17: Ran 7.09 miles in 51:54 mins
19 mins Bloglaties 
1/16/17: Rest
1/17/17: Ran 5.17 miles in 36:35 mins
1/18/17: Rest 
1/19/17: Rest
1/20/17: 1hr Grocery Shopping


2 comments:

  1. Wow...you had a great week! I pulled out my old Leslie Sansone walking videos and feel the same way - I love the workouts, but she is a little much at times with all the laughing and such. I just mute it sometimes :) Good luck with your training!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! Looks like you are keeping up with everything. I've been missing a couple goals each week - like only hitting my steps 6 of 7 days, but I'm okay with that as long as I work hard 6 of the days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...