Thursday, January 12, 2017

{Recipe} Herb Chicken (Repost)

After looking at a bunch of recipes for rosemary and lemon chicken I decided to create my own. I have a small potted herb garden and I used all fresh herbs from that to make this but you could use dried if that's what you have on hand. I found this to be very savory, and a little tart but still pretty good.

I know it doesn't look like much.


Ingredients
1 serving Chicken Breast (I used tyson foods grilled & ready chicken breast fillets)
5 leaves basil
2 tsps rosemary
1 tsp chopped garlic chive
1/4 cup lemon juice

Directions
Place chicken, herbs, and lemon juice in aluminum foil wrap up in like a pocket. Put in a baking dish and put in the oven for 30 mins at 400 degrees.

There are 128 calories in 1 serving.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...