Tuesday, January 17, 2017

{Recipe} Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie

We all know how much I love my cheesecake, so I decided to try this smoothie after learning that you can use pudding mix in them. Seriously pudding mix! I've had a cheesecake flavored pudding mix in my cabinet for months. So I had to try this. Here's what I did... and it was super yummy. 





Ingredients:
1/2 cup milk
1 T sugar-free, fat-free cheesecake pudding mix
1/2 cup yogurt
1/2 cup sliced strawberries {fresh or frozen}

Directions:
Place milk and pudding mix in blender and mix. Add strawberries and yogurt, blend until fully mixed.

182 Calories per serving makes one serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.