Thursday, January 26, 2017

{Review} BPI 1.M.R (Snow Cone)

Disclaimer: I received a sample as part of my JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.

I got this in a previous JackPack but just got around to trying it. It doesn't have much of a taste, and I can't think of anything to compare it to. It doesn't really mix very well either leaving a in the bottom of my glass. 

While this didn't give me any extra energy, it did spike my body temp pretty good. Usually I don't work up a sweat until later in my run or workout, and this time I felt hot and started sweat right out of the gate. I will say I didn't fatigue during my workout, and there was no crash later. Over all this was an eh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.