Tuesday, January 3, 2017

{Unboxing} Dec JackedPack


Disclaimer: I received a JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.

My December Pack included:
Betancourt Ripped Juice EX2
ChocoRite Cinnamon Bun Protein Bar
Quest Cereal Bar
MHP BCAA 10X
Ghost Legend
BPI RoxyLean
Rivalus Clean Gainer-Creamy Vanilla
Beast Mode Black- Beast Punch
iSatori PRE-GRO MAX- Mixed Berry Fruit Smash


All righty for this month we have three forms of protein one powder the Rivalus Clean Gainer in Creamy Vanilla this has 30 grams of protein with 560 calories. I've had this one before and it's really good, I'm actually considering getting some. A Beyond Cereal Protein Bar in Cinnamon Roll flavor, which I'm excited to try. I've heard good things about the Quest bars. This has 12 grams of protein and 110 calories. There is also a ChocoRite Protein Bar again in Cinnamon Roll flavor with 20 grams of protein and 200 calories. It feels a little thick, not sure how excited I am to try the ChocoRite one.
There are three pre workouts Pre-Grow Max in mixed berry smash, which I've tried before. Beast Mode Black in Beast Punch again I've tried this before, only it was blue razz. The third one is Ghost Legend in fruit punch now I've gotten Ghost Legend before but haven't tried it yet and it was in blue razz.
There are two weight loss pills Ripped Juice and Roxy Lean, I don't need to lose weight so I don't use these. There is also a Super Anabolic BCAA mix in tangerine flavor. Which I'll probably try since the BCAA seem to help with the DOMs after hard workouts.
This is a decent box, and well balanced with different things to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...