Wednesday, January 18, 2017

{Review} Ghost Legend Pre Workout

Disclaimer: I received a sample as part of my JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.

So I received the Fruit Punch Ghost Legend in my December JackedPack  and the Blue Raspberry in a previous one but I figured I just do a twofer. The fruit punch one tasted like Hawaiian Punch but with a mediciny after taste.


I liked the blue raspberry one, it was like blue raspberry pixie-stixs, and didn't have the after taste. Both mixed very well with no sediment floating around.
I didn't get a rush from this but I know it kicked in as I got that tell-tale tingle in my face which moved to my hands. It drove me nuts during my run. I got in a decent workout, but didn't feel any extra pump. There was no crash after, which is always good though. Over all ok, but I'd look elsewhere for extra energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...