Sunday, January 1, 2017

Sunday Cup of...



Welcome to Sunday Cup of... grab your favorite beverage and visit with me for a bit.
Sunday Cup of... is a combination post featuring, 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
and the Book Blog Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer.
I share my week, what's going on around the blog, and what books I'm reading or have finished.




Well it's 2017 I hope everyone had a good new years eve and didn't get too wasted. DK, the kids and I had a nice quiet evening at home we played some games. DK and I had a few responsible drinks while listening to music and that was it. I know we're real party animals. 



I have some great posts scheduled and planned for the next few months. I've got some things planned for the blog I'm going to bite the bullet and give Amazon Affiliates a go. It's some thing I've been thinking about but haven't actually done. So we'll see how it goes.

Monday, December 26, 2016
{Spotlight} Lucy Trilogy by L.M. Pruitt

Tuesday, December 27, 2016
{Book Review} Marathon Woman: Running the Race to Revolutionize Women's Sports by Kathrine Switzer

Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Post Holiday Eating Plan

Thursday, December 29, 2016
{Cover Reveal} Melancholy Ghost (Spirit Chasers #2) By Kat Mayor
Healthy New Year's Drink Recipes

Friday, December 30, 2016
Last Runfession of 2016 & 2017 Goals
{Review} MuscleTech Vapor X5 Next Gen (Icy Rocket Freeze)

Saturday, December 31, 2016
Last Weekly Update of 2016

All links go to Goodread pages


What I'm Reading... 

The Summit Seeker

The Summit Seeker
by Vanessa Runs

Finished:



Harley Quinn & Her Gang of Harleys #1
by Jimmy Palmiotti, Frank Tieri,






I've been re-watching Grimm, there are some episodes I missed so I'm catching up. I really can't wait for the new season to start. If you haven't seen it, it's awesome. It combines murder mystery with a twist on Grimm fairy tales/ monsters.

I'm also joining the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer. Every week they will pop a question that you answer. Post your answer to your blog, and enter your post to the linky provided. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.


This weeks question:

 Your New Year's Resolution is to read a classic novel that you have never read before. What book will it be? (submitted by Billy)


This is a hard one because I've read or listened to most the classic novels but I guess I could say The Three Musketeers. It's pretty much the one of the only classic novels that I might be interested in reading and haven't.

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!


4 comments:

  1. I think the Three Musketeers would be an interesting read. There are a lot of classics I wouldn't mind reading at some point, but admittedly, I tend to gravitate more towards contemporary novels. Some of my all time favorites are classics though.

    It sounds like you had a nice New Year's Eve. We watched a movie, banged pots and pans and toasted the year in with sparkling apple cider. I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wasted for me- I think those days are mostly over lol. I had a quiet NY too and it was kinda nice. :) I did have a few celebratory drinks though- responsible drinks as you put it. Gotta have a LITTLE something on New Years!

    Harley Quinn looks fun! And good luck with Three Musketeers- I should read at some point too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week you had! I haven't read the Three Musketeers myself, but I probably will after I read Dracula. Happy New Year!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a cine quiet new years eve. I prefer that type as well. We also stayed home and did not much special. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...