Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sunday Cup of...



Welcome to Sunday Cup of... grab your favorite beverage and visit with me for a bit.
Sunday Cup of... is a combination post featuring, 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
and the Book Blog Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer.
I share my week, what's going on around the blog, and what books I'm reading or have finished.



So this was an interesting week. I got my hair cut, but I'm not 100% happy with it. I should have gone shorter but I let the lady talk me into a shoulder length bob. It looks ok, but I would have liked it shorter in the back. Any way Friday was J's 13th birthday and we got Chinese Buffet. Yes I know she turned 13 on Friday the 13th go figure. We are now into the terrible teens, ahh. 
One of the girls at work is out on medical leave and I'm picking up the slack, being out on the floor more, not drawing like I was. It's not bad but is very tiring. The Head Honcho wants me to lean how to cut but it's been two weeks and still nada so I'm not holding my breath. 
Well that was my week how was yours?


Here's what was on the blog this week...

Monday, January 9, 2017
{Spotlight} The Tales of Eon Monkey Collected Works Volume I by Eon Monkey
Walking to Mordor Challenge


Tuesday, January 10, 2017
{Book Review} Restless Spirits by Jean Marie Bauhaus

Wednesday, January 11, 2017
(DIY) Homemade Lipbalm

Thursday, January 12, 2017
{Recipe} Herb Chicken (Repost)

Friday, January 13, 2017
{Spotlight} The Victor's Heritage (The Jonah Trilogy Book 2) by Anthony Caplan

Saturday, January 14, 2017
Weekly Update

All links go to Goodread pages


What I'm Reading... 
A Ghostly Reunion (Ghostly Southern Mysteries #5)
A Ghostly Reunion (Ghostly Southern Mysteries #5)
by Tonya Kappes (almost done. Review will be posted Thursday)


Melancholy Ghost (Spirit Chasers Book 2)
Melancholy Ghost (Spirit Chasers #2)
by Kat Mayor, K.M. Montemayor (reading for review and book tour)


Muddy Creek: A Paranormal Mystery (Taryn's Camera Book 7)

Muddy Creek: A Paranormal Mystery (Taryn's Camera Book 7)
by Rebecca Patrick-Howard


Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)

Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson #8)
by Darynda Jones

The Long Run: A Memoir

The Long Run: A Memoir
by Catriona Menzies-Pike

Finished:


The Moneychangers
by Upton Sinclair












Rewatching Kingdom Hospital which is a mini-series that aired in 2004. I found it on youtube, it's done by Stephen King and is pretty freaky.




Watched episode 2 of Season 6

I'm also joining the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer. Every week they will pop a question that you answer. Post your answer to your blog, and enter your post to the linky provided. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.


This weeks question:

 Is everyday a reading day for you? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

Unfortunately no, some days I don't get to read at all.

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!




5 comments:

  1. Maybe next time you can do your hair like you wanted to? What a coincidence she got 13 on Friday the 13th, I hope she had a good birthday. I hope you'll enjoy Melancholy Ghost, looking forward to hear your thoughts about that one. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinese yum! lol I have a serious weakness when it comes to Chinese food! And I've thought about joining the Book Blogger Hop. Looks fun! I get some days when I don't get reading done too. :(

    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you enjoy your teen as much as we enjoyed ours. We heard all the horror stories, but never could relate. I always found them to be all that more interesting as they got older.
    It's a royal pain in the arse to take the time and money for a haircut and not be completely happy. At least in your case your dresser left room to go shorter. We have all suffered the trauma of finding ourselves in the opposite situation. *shivers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your little girl! You sure read a lot of great books this week!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes some days I don't read as well when I am very busy in my life. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop last week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.