Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Cup of...



Welcome to Sunday Cup of... grab your favorite beverage and visit with me for a bit.
Sunday Cup of... is a combination post featuring, 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
and the Book Blog Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer.
I share my week, what's going on around the blog, and what books I'm reading or have finished.



You might have noticed that there wasn't a Sunday post last week, well that was because I have been sick, nothing major just a very bad cold. But it was enough that I decided to veg all last weekend.  Yup I watched a couple movies I wish I hadn't and read. I've still got a nasty cough and runny nose but over all I'm feeling better. On top of that my phone bricked up and I had to get a new one, which we really didn't have money for. But the topper on the crappy week was we got some unsettling news about my MIL's health. If you pray I'd be grateful if you'd toss one in for her to get good news about her recent biopsy. Let's just say we're preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. 

All links go to Goodread pages


What I'm Reading... 

Train Like a Mother: How to Get Across Any Finish Line - and Not Lose Your Family, Job, or Sanity
Train Like a Mother: How to Get Across Any Finish Line - and Not Lose Your Family, Job, or Sanity

by Dimity McDowell, Sarah Bowen Shea

The Long Run: A Memoir

The Long Run: A Memoir
by Catriona Menzies-Pike

Finished:

A Ghostly Reunion (Ghostly Southern Mysteries #5)
A Ghostly Reunion (Ghostly Southern Mysteries #5)
by Tonya Kappes (almost done. Review will be posted Thursday)


Melancholy Ghost (Spirit Chasers Book 2)
Melancholy Ghost (Spirit Chasers #2)
by Kat Mayor, K.M. Montemayor (reading for review and book tour)


Muddy Creek: A Paranormal Mystery (Taryn's Camera Book 7)

Muddy Creek: A Paranormal Mystery (Taryn's Camera Book 7)
by Rebecca Patrick-Howard


Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)

Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson #8)
by Darynda Jones





Lady Molly Of Scotland Yard (Librivox Audiobook)

Lady Molly Of Scotland Yard (Librivox Audiobook)




True Nightmares Poster

True Nightmares
This is a show I've just found about true crime and freaky stories.




Watched episode 3 of Season 6

I'm also joining the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer. Every week they will pop a question that you answer. Post your answer to your blog, and enter your post to the linky provided. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.


This weeks question:

 How many books have you started, but just couldn't finish?(submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

I'm not really sure, I'm one of those people who if I can't get into a book after the first few chapters I move on. There are to many books in this world (and in my TBR list) to force myself to read something I don't like.

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!




8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your cold. I hope you get better soon! And my prayers goes out to your MIL.

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree....too many books to waste time on something you don't like.

    Feel better, and sorry about your mother-in-law. Prayers for everyone.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers and best wishes for your MIL. And hope you're feeling better- a lot of people seem to be sick, there's a lot going around I guess. Hoping you have a good reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, sending out good vibes for your MIL. It does sound like you had a rough week. I hope you are feeling better and that this week delivers some happy news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you've been sick, but that's good to hear you mostly feeling better now. And that's nasty your phone broke and you got bad news as well this week :(. I hope next week is better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...