Tuesday, January 24, 2017

{Unboxing} January Jacked Pack

Disclaimer: I received a JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.


The January pack included:
- Rivalus Native Pro 100 - 2 flavors in each box
- Flex Flavors - 5 flavors in each box
- BPI Best BCAA Shredded
- ProSupps MyBar 
- PR Bar Nutrition Bar
- MuscleTech Hydroycut Hardcore Next Gen
- BPI 1.M.R
- Detour Simple Bar
- Beast 2 Shredded
- Tiger Balm Ultra

This was a pretty big box this month and what a great way to start off 2017. I got 6 forms of protein, two Rivalus Native Pro 100 in banana creme and mixed berry, 3 bars a ProSupps MyBar in ice cream cookie crunch, a prbar in yogurt berry, and a Detour Simple bar in chocolate chip caramel. A package if MuscleTech Hydrocut, weight loss pills and Beast 2 Shredded which is thermogenic complex.  A pack of BPI Best BCAA Shredded in fruit punch. Only 1 pre-workouts this time BPI 1.M.R. in Watermelon freeze. I also received 5 different flavored packs of something called Flex Flavors which I had to look up. From what I can tell this is basically flavored Stevia. I got Blueberry Sky, Creme Brulee, Coconut Biscott, Razz-matazz and Lemon Meringue. I'm really not sure what to use these for since I don't use alot of sweetener. I'll have to look into those more. Finally two sample packs of Tiger Balm Ultra, which I have tried before and thought it was going to burn my skin off. 
I'm really happy to see more protein and less pre workouts in this box. I like that they are branching out adding different items and offering us new stuff. So far I think this is one of my favorite boxes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.