Saturday, January 14, 2017

Weekly Update



I'll be sharing on...
Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

So I'm really disappointed with myself this week. 2 short runs were all I got in, and I'm really starting to think maybe I need a do over...


This week has been trying to say the least, one of the girls at work is out due to a medical issue. This means I get to pick up the slack out on the floor. Which means hauling and laying out fabric, packing boxes, bagging and whatever else needs to be done that I can do. The Head Honcho wants me to learn how to cut, although it's been almost two weeks since she had me lay up the fabric and pattern she wanted me to cut, I still haven't laid hands on a knife. But I'm dead tired when I get home. Toss in I didn't sleep well this week and well I guess I shouldn't beat myself up to much.


Alright so this post isn't a complete downer check out this...



January Goals:
Keep up with Marathon training plan: 1/5 
Strength training once a week: 0/7 this week.
Eat healthier: 5/7 

Here's what I did this week...
1/7/17: Slacked
1/8/17: Ran 3.11 miles in 22:39 mins
Ran 3.28 miles in 23:46 mins
1/9-12/17: Slacked
1/13/17: 1hr Grocery Shopping


3 comments:

  1. I had my first week back at work and sigh, heavy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had such a tough week. But I like the little meme about having a bad day. You are still moving and doing something. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we have those tough weeks and we just have to do our best to move forward! You still got in a couple of great runs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.