Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday Cup of...



Welcome to Sunday Cup of... grab your favorite beverage and visit with me for a bit.
Sunday Cup of... is a combination post featuring, 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
and the Book Blog Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer.
I share my week, what's going on around the blog, and what books I'm reading or have finished.



I really got nothing this week, other than my cold, which I thought I'd gotten rid of is back with a vengeance. 


All links go to Goodread pages


So I re-bought most of the Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper series as audio books so I can listen to them at work. It's kinda weird as I'm reading the newest book in the series and listening to book 4 of the series. 




Watching Season 6




Started watching the new the season.

I'm also joining the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer. Every week they will pop a question that you answer. Post your answer to your blog, and enter your post to the linky provided. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.


This weeks question:

Can you read and watch TV or listen to the radio at the same time? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)


Totally... er I can totally zone out all those things when I'm reading. I have a bad habit of multitasking, so yeah the tv or radio might be on when I've reading but I completely zone it out and usually anyone in the room. It's a bad habit I learned young. My parents had a lot of "friends" who came over all hours so I sort of learned how to zone out or maybe fall into my book. 

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!




4 comments:

  1. I did not know the Ghost Trapper books are on audio..They have been on in my tbr pile and wishlist...
    Hope you're feeling better. This time of year these colds take their toll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup 1-6 of the series is out on Audible. I already bought them on kindle so I was able to use whispersync and get them at a crazy reduced price. Thanks, the crazy weather of warm/ cold/ warm/ cold isn't helping around here.

      Delete
  2. I had a cold too and thought it was gone, then woke up with s sore throat. Urgh tired of being sick! Hope you feel better.

    Those podcasts look fun. I wish I made more time for podcasts...

    Yay for Walking dead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Greg, I'm super tired of being sick. Thanks. If you like true crime then you'll like them. And yes, yay for the Walking Dead!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...