I found this recipe on Undressed Skeleton, I tweaked it slightly but it's delicious and only 39 calories. My kids and hubby keep stealing them so they've become a hit in this house.
- 3 Tbs Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Trail Mix
- Microwave 30 seconds and stir. If they have not completely melted after stirring, microwave an additional 10-15 seconds until totally melted. (Make sure to do this gradually, otherwise it will burn and burnt chocolate does not smell good. I tried to heat it to fast and filled the house with smoke. Yikes!)
- On a piece of wax paper make chocolate circles with a spoon. Should be the size of a quarter.
- Place the trail mix on top of the chocolate drops.
- Let the chocolate harden for about 40-60 minutes or put in a refrigerator.
Makes 9 disks at 39 cals each.