Wednesday, February 15, 2017

{Recipe} Dark Chocolate Mendiants


I found this recipe on Undressed Skeleton, I tweaked it slightly but it's delicious and only 39 calories. My kids and hubby keep stealing them so they've become a hit in this house.

Ingredients:

  • 3 Tbs Dark Chocolate Chips
  • 1/4 Cup Trail Mix


Directions:
  • Microwave 30 seconds and stir. If they have not completely melted after stirring, microwave an additional 10-15 seconds until totally melted. (Make sure to do this gradually, otherwise it will burn and burnt chocolate does not smell good. I tried to heat it to fast and filled the house with smoke. Yikes!)
  • On a piece of wax paper make chocolate circles with a spoon. Should be the size of a quarter.
  • Place the trail mix on top of the chocolate drops.
  • Let the chocolate harden for about 40-60 minutes or put in a refrigerator.
Makes 9 disks at 39 cals each. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.