I found this recipe on the great and might Pinterest, then tweaked it. So far everyone who has tried these likes them, this includes the kidlets. Their super easy to make and a great little pick me up in the afternoon.
- 1 cup quaker old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup trail mix (unsalted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Put everything in a bowl and mix well.
- Place in fridge for 30 mins
- Remove from fridge and roll into small balls. Place in an airtight container, will keep for about a week.
Makes 19 balls/ servings at 99 calories a ball/serving.