Wednesday, February 1, 2017

{Recipe} Scavenger Chicken and Mushrooms (Repost)

So last night DK and the kids wanted a Homestyle Bake for dinner, they love the Chicken and Biscuits one. Me not so much. I decided that I would play kitchen scavenger hunt. Ok I totally just made that up, but it's kind of the truth. I went on Allrecipes.com and typed in what I had on hand. I didn't have exactly what was called for in this recipe but I made due. The original recipes is Chicken and Mushrooms, this is my easy single serve version.




Ingredients:
1 piece of Tyson foods grilled & ready chicken breast fillets
1/4 Cup Italian style bread crumbs
1/4 large egg white
1 cup cooked mushrooms (from fresh)
1/8 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (I didn't have shredded so I used a cheese stick)
1 cup chicken stock (I didn't have chicken broth so I used the broth from a can of chicken noodle soup)

Directions:

  1. Place half mushrooms in a pan.
  2. Take chicken dip it in egg, then coat in breadcrumbs. Place on top of mushrooms in pan.
  3. Add the other half of the mushrooms on top of chicken and top with mozzarella.
  4. Pour chicken broth into pan.
  5. Bake at 400 degrees, for 30 minutes.

There are 354 calories in 1 serving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.