1 piece of Tyson foods grilled & ready chicken breast fillets
1/4 Cup Italian style bread crumbs
1/4 large egg white
1 cup cooked mushrooms (from fresh)
1/8 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (I didn't have shredded so I used a cheese stick)
1 cup chicken stock (I didn't have chicken broth so I used the broth from a can of chicken noodle soup)
- Place half mushrooms in a pan.
- Take chicken dip it in egg, then coat in breadcrumbs. Place on top of mushrooms in pan.
- Add the other half of the mushrooms on top of chicken and top with mozzarella.
- Pour chicken broth into pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees, for 30 minutes.