Thursday, February 23, 2017

{Review} Rivalus Native Pro 100


Disclaimer: I received a sample as part of my JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.

I received two samples of Rivalus Native Pro 100 one in Mixed Berry and one in Banana Cream. This is a whey protein. Rivalus' uses a lower-temp technology that extracts the pure whey protein directly from the milk of pasture-raised, grass-fed cows to preserve more of the naturally-occurring benefits that have been scientifically shown to support muscle performance. It contains 30 grams of Protein and less than 0.1 grams of Lactose.


I tried the mixed berry flavor mixed with water and it was ok, but tasted watered down. I wish I had used milk as I think it would have been alot better. 


The banana cream one was awesome! I mixed it with milk and it tasted just like banana cream pudding. Oh so good, I can't wait to get some more. 
So far the I have like all of the Rivalus Products I have tried. They offer a good amount of protein and taste great. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.