Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday Cup of...



Welcome to Sunday Cup of... grab your favorite beverage and visit with me for a bit.
Sunday Cup of... is a combination post featuring, 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
and the Book Blog Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer.
I share my week, what's going on around the blog, and what books I'm reading or have finished.



So not much happened I took J for a routine doc appt and got her hair cut. It was kind of a sad moment for me as her hair was almost down to her butt and she cut it shoulder length. I also went out and bought some new jeans I haven't purchased jeans in years and it was a huge frustrating process. I don't know how many pairs I tried on before I found one that fit rightish. The legs are kinda tight in the thighs, I'm hoping they will break in. Why isn't it socially acceptable to wear leggings everywhere?



All links go to Goodread pages




Watching Season 6

I'm also joining the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer. Every week they will pop a question that you answer. Post your answer to your blog, and enter your post to the linky provided. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.


This weeks question:

What is your favorite Valentine's Day read? (submitted by Kristin @ Lukten av Trykksverte)
I really don't have a favorite Valentine's day read. 

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!




13 comments:

  1. I added Lullaby to GR sounds so good! Hope you are enjoying it. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, but make sure you read the other books in the series first or you won't know whats going on. Look up Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper Series or just click on the author on GR to find the rest. It's a really good series if you like the paranormal. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I went out clothes shopping too and I had a hard time trying to find the right pants to wear too!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it, I have to take the pairs I did get back now too. Ugh!

      Delete
  3. I don't have a Valentine's Day read either. :)

    I hope you are having a good weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to listen to more podcasts but never seem to find the time. Nice to see the Harley Quinn review, I've been wanting to try some of those but don't always know where to start.

    Hope you have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listen to alot of them at work, with a ten hour shift it helps the time go by. It really depends on which Harley Quinn your interested in, Classic Harley or Horely (Suicide Squad) or The New Harley. Classic I would suggest starting with Mad Love. Horely then I'm not speaking to you. The New Harley try the New 52, Amanda Connor is really good when it comes to Harley's new stuff. Hope that helps. Have a great week!

      Delete
  5. Wow! You're good at multitasking! I've never read more than two books at the same time... ( including podcasts)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I usually have an ebook and print going at the same time. It's just how I roll... :)

      Delete
  6. I have a comfortable pair or two of jeans but I really prefer my sweats. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm curious about Lullaby...and I agree about trying on jeans. Very sad experience for me! But now that I'm older, I'm less bothered by what others might think of my wardrobe choices...LOL. Freedom of aging! LOL.

    Enjoy your books and your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate jeans shopping. I would be okay with you wearing leggings wherever you (or anyone) want--but I know I don't count for much in terms of public opinion. LOL

    I don't really have a favorite Valentine's Day read either.

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...