Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday Cup Of...



Welcome to Sunday Cup of... grab your favorite beverage and visit with me for a bit.
Sunday Cup of... is a combination post featuring, 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
and the Book Blog Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer.
I share my week, what's going on around the blog, and what books I'm reading or have finished.




Not much going on this week, we did have some warmer weather, which was nice. The kids had the week off and C was sick for most of it. Other than that just a normal week.

ETA: I was so tired when I scheduled this last night that I royally screwed it up.  Ever do that? Your trying to get something done so you can just relax and it blows up in your face. 
Fixed this morning, sorry email people.

This week on the blog...

Monday, February 20, 2017
Motivation Monday

Tuesday, February 21, 2017
{Spotlight} The Girl at the Bar By Nicholas Nash
{Recipe} No Bake Energy Bites

Wednesday, February 22, 2017
{Book Review} Melancholy Ghost (Spirit Chasers #2) by Kat Mayor

Thursday, February 23, 2017
{Review} Rivalus Native Pro 100

Saturday, February 25, 2017
#FitReader Weekly Update
{Unboxing} February JackedPack

All links go to Goodread pages


So I re-bought most of the Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper series as audio books so I can listen to them at work. It's kinda weird as I'm reading the newest book in the series and listening to book 4 of the series. 




Watching Season 6




Started watching the new the season.



So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!




3 comments:

  1. Lots of great books you got there! I need to watch Grimm again!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I screw up all the time, which is why I use Feedburner and schedule it for 10 am..this way I can fix before email people see it. Bwahaha. Hope the kids had a great week, bummer C was sick. Enjoy your new books and have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the warmer weather. :) Definitely good. And how are you liking the Walking so far?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...