Saturday, February 25, 2017

{Unboxing} February JackedPack

Disclaimer: I received a JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.


The February Pack-
Bodylogix Natural Whey Protein
Muscle Research Whey Protein Isolate
BPI Best PRE
Betancourt D-Stunner Alpha
PR Bar Nutrition Bar
ProSupps MyBar
360° Cut Lean
Crave Crush
Prince of Peace 100% Natural Ginger Chews
Prince of Peace Ginger Honey Crystals



So in this box I received four sources of protein a packet of Bodylogix Natural Whey Protein in Natural Vanilla Bean, a packet of Muscle Research Whey Protein Isolate in Vanilla, a PR Bar Nutrition Bar in Iced Brownie, and a ProSupps MyBar in Peanut Butter Crunch. There were two preworkout BPI Best PRE in
Tropical Freeze (I've used this before but not in this flavor) and Betancourt D-Stunner Alpha in Fruit Fusion.
There's a fat loss pill 360° Cut Lean (won't be using). This box also had a packet of something call Crave Crush, which something that keeps you from craving sugar. Lastly there was a couple Prince of Peace 100% Natural Ginger Chews and packets of Prince of Peace Ginger Honey Crystals (these are repeats but they work wonders for upset stomachs so I'm cool with them.)
I'm really happy to see the balance of different types of supplements in the box. It's nice to be able to try new things.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...