Saturday, March 4, 2017

#FitReader Weekly Update




I'll be sharing on...
Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

So things are finally back to normal around here, everyone is feeling better (knock on wood). I think I finally have my phone recording properly. I re-calibrated my phones motion senor again, then set my stride in the tracker app, I'm pretty sure it's at least closer. I set up my JawBone Up activity tracker, using that to get a better idea and it's close. So I'm calling it good. 

At work I've been on the floor this week, which means hauling, laying up, and boxing. By Thursday my body felt like it had gone through a beating. C's birthday was Friday so even when I got home I couldn't relax. I had to make cupcakes for his class. By the time I was done making the cupcakes and cleaning up, I was dead. I laid down on the couch and crashed, DK woke me up to go to bed at 10pm. Then I wound up over sleeping and having to rush to get the kids ready for school. C had a good birthday though, we went to Burger King for his special dinner and of course we had cake.

I also have my half marathon planned, I signed up for the Yin Yang Virtual Half Marathon from US Road Running. It starts the 9th but I have 30 days to run and record it, so I'm going to actually run it either the 10th or 11th. It depends on which day I'll have the time, because I'll be lucky if I get in under 2 hours. Wish me luck!

I did managed to eat over 2000 calories 2 days this week, but one of those was the Burger King and the cake. I haven't been eating as healthy as I should and need to get back on track with everything.

February Goals:
Keep up with Marathon training plan: 2/5 
Strength training once a week: 1/7 this week. 
Eat healthier: 5/7 
Hit at least 2000 calories everyday: 1/7
Walking to Mordor: 73.81 /1779 miles

Here's what I did this week...
2/25/17: Ran 6.61 mi in 1:05:01
2/26/17: Ran 3.30 mi 34:15
25 mins Yoga & Blogilates
2/27/17:  Rest
2/28/17:  To tired
3/1/17:  To tired
3/217: Dead Tired
3/3/17: 1hr grocery shopping. 


1 comment:

  1. Glad everyone is finally feeling better. Hope you phone is working better, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...