Saturday, March 11, 2017

#FitReader Weekly Update




I'll be sharing on...
Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

Sorry this is late folks, I usually type this up Friday night but Friday was so busy I didn't get a chance. Our water heater started leaking and we had to replace it, so I spent the day with DK running to home improvement stores to find all the parts we needed to put in the hot water heater and the heater itself. Then a quick break to get my hair cut properly. I finally got a hold of my regular lady so I got it done the way I like it. Came home pulled the old heater out and put the new one in. Ok so I kinda helped while DK did most the work, but I was there for moral support and to hand him tools. 

I didn't hit my 2000 calorie goal this week, the stress from dealing with lots of stuff (e.g. MIL surgeries, hot water tanks, car problems, work and life in general) has really been messing with my stomach. I eat then feel sick, it's got me eating less and much smaller meals.

March Goals:
Strength training once a week: 0/7 this week. 
Eat healthier: 4/7 
Hit at least 2000 calories everyday: 0/7
Walking to Mordor: 73.81 /1779 miles

Here's what I did this week...
3/4/17: Ran 2.24 miles in 24:05 mins
3/5- 8/17:  I was Lazy!!
3/9/17:  1 hr grocery shopping
3/10/17:  Dealing with Hot water tank



1 comment:

  1. Hope your MIL is recovering! I bet you got lots of steps on the day you went to home improvement store!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.