Saturday, March 25, 2017

#FitReader Weekly Update




I'll be sharing on...
Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

I'm in a funk, and I can't seem to shake it. It's not just working out it every thing, I don't even want to read or (gasp) play video games.  I managed to get up early 3 days this week to workout doing the Free 30 Day Workout for Moms Challenge. I got in 3 of the 4 workouts and hope to get the last in either today or tomorrow. I'm not proud of Thursday I woke up and was just exhausted, Friday I was too and my body hurt. I think it might have something to do with not only working out everyday, but I've been bouncing from the sewing floor to the cutting floor. My first day sitting for 9 hours was torture, my back was killing me.  Thankfully the next couple days I spend half the time sitting and half standing, which was much more tolerable.

I only managed to eat 2000 calories once this week, but I have been eating healthier. 


In other news 
March Goals:
Strength training once a week: 3/7 this week. 
Eat healthier: 6/7 
Hit at least 2000 calories everyday: 1/7
Walking to Mordor: 89.16 /1779 miles

Here's what I did this week... 

3/18/17: Ran 4.07 mi in 42:29 mins
3/19/17: Slacked
3/20/17: Lower body workout 15 mins
3/21/17: Upper body workout 15 mins
3/22/17: Core workout 15 mins
1 hour grocery shopping
3/23/17: Tired
3/24/17: Exhausted 






2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your funk! Sounds like you still had some good days working out. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.