Monday, March 6, 2017

My newest obsession: Bullet Journaling


So thank you very much Running World for my newest obsession hobby. They sent me an email with a link to a post they did about runner's using bullet journals to track their runs. I was fascinated and quickly became hooked. The inner geek/ organizing fanatic/ DIYer was like...

and your probably wondering why I was so happy. Because I have been looking for the perfect planner for years.... YEARS! Why I never thought of this before is beyond me... or it's probably that I am a bit lazy.
Most people from what I found use a blank journal or one with draft paper but I had this 5 subject notebook I got during the back to school sale at Wal-mart. It works great for my purpose. Now mines not strictly sticking to the Bullet Journal rules, but the wonderful thing about this is you don't have to it can be anything you want or need.

The first section is Challenges like the Walking to Mordor Challenge, and I also set up a page for the Blog Ahead Mini Challenge I joined. Don't judge my drawing skills, J is the artist in the family. Not to mention drawing 458 little Hobbit foot prints tends to cramp up the hand.



 I also have a TBR, Reviews, and GR Challenge page in this section.


The next section is my planner, I have a weekly planner and to do list. I know most folks do daily or monthly. Weekly is what works best for me as I don't have a lot of things going on, but I do use the to do lists quite often. 


The third section is my blog planning part. I created calender's to track posts, with blog post ideas, reviews, and social media on the back. 


The the fourth section is running. I created a calendar to track runs and workouts.

The next page is my running log where I'm keeping track of my workouts, it probably should have been called a fitness log. 

I haven't decided what to use the last section for, ideas that are bouncing around are strength training workouts, notes, random... 
It's still a work in progress, but I had to share this with you because it's so awesome. It's a great way for anyone to keep it together runner, bloggers, or authors. Seriously t's a fun and creative way to keep organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...