Wednesday, March 15, 2017

{Recipe} Coconut Protein Balls

I've had a half full bag of coconut sitting in my cupboard for a while now and I've been trying to figure out ways to use it. I found a recipe on Pinterest for Coconut Cake Protein Bites and with a little altering to fit what I had in the cupboards this was born. Quick note if you find them to dry try adding more peanut butter or honey.



Ingredients:
1/2 Cup Quick Oats
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (I used Super Advanced Whey Protein)
2 Tbsp Honey
1/4 Cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
5 Tbsp Peanut Butter

Directions:
Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix well.
Scoop out spoon size servings and roll into balls.
Refrigerate unused portion in refrigerator.

Serving size 1 ball 72 calories 3.8grams of Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.