{Recipe} Mounds Protein Bites



I've wanted to make these for awhile, but every recipe I found had dates in it and I hate dates. Sorry folks but I can't stand them. So I found this post How to make healthy no-bake energy bites, it gives a breakdown of what an energy bite needs. I took the basics and made my own.


Ingredients:
1/2 banana
2 tbsp nut butter
1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 serving of vanilla (it's what I had on hand but chocolate would be better) protein powder

Direction:
Mash banana and mix with nut butter, combine cocoa powder and protein powder, now add coconut. Mix well, then make into balls. Store in refrigerator.

Make around 10 balls @ 81 calories a ball. Depending on size of bite.
Note if you like things sweeter add a tablespoon of honey, you could also save a small amount of coconut to roll the bites in.

Comments