{Recipe} Quiche Toast Cups


So I was originally going to try out the healthy Almond Joy recipe I found but someone ate all my dark chocolate chips. Yes DK I'm looking at you. So I had to go to plan B... I like making these single serving egg cup/ muffin things because they are quick to heat up in the morning and fill me up. I can make a batch on Sunday night and have breakfast all week.


Ingredients:
1/3 cup Cheese
2/3 cup Milk
2 Large eggs
3 slices of bacon
1/4 Medium Potato
6 Slices of bread

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Cook bacon. While bacon is cooking dice potato and place on cookie sheet in oven. Bake until soft or desire texture.
  3. Cut bread into rounds or just cut crusts off. I use a 24oz can of tomato sauce - the perfect size to cut rounds to fit into muffin tins out of bread.
  4. Use a rolling pin to flatten the bread.
  5. Lightly spray 6 muffin tin holes with oil spray, then press the bread into the muffin tin. Place in oven for 3 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside. The toast cups should not be browned, just a bit dry (like "toast").
  6. Dice bacon and mix with potato in bowl. Whip eggs, cheese and milk together then add to bacon and potato. Pour mixture into muffin tin, line with toast.
  7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min or until eggs are fully cooked.
Make 6 servings / muffins at 144 calories each.

Comments