So I was originally going to try out the healthy Almond Joy recipe I found but someone ate all my dark chocolate chips. Yes DK I'm looking at you. So I had to go to plan B... I like making these single serving egg cup/ muffin things because they are quick to heat up in the morning and fill me up. I can make a batch on Sunday night and have breakfast all week.
1/3 cup Cheese
2/3 cup Milk
2 Large eggs
3 slices of bacon
1/4 Medium Potato
6 Slices of bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook bacon. While bacon is cooking dice potato and place on cookie sheet in oven. Bake until soft or desire texture.
- Cut bread into rounds or just cut crusts off. I use a 24oz can of tomato sauce - the perfect size to cut rounds to fit into muffin tins out of bread.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the bread.
- Lightly spray 6 muffin tin holes with oil spray, then press the bread into the muffin tin. Place in oven for 3 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside. The toast cups should not be browned, just a bit dry (like "toast").
- Dice bacon and mix with potato in bowl. Whip eggs, cheese and milk together then add to bacon and potato. Pour mixture into muffin tin, line with toast.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min or until eggs are fully cooked.