Saturday, March 4, 2017

Sunday Cup of...



Welcome to Sunday Cup of... grab your favorite beverage and visit with me for a bit.
Sunday Cup of... is a combination post featuring, 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
I share my week, what's going on around the blog, and what books I'm reading or have finished.



C's birthday was Friday, I made cupcakes for his class Thursday night. I got home from work wolfed down some supper, then baked for two hours before crashing on the couch. Dk woke me up at 10 and told me to just go to bed. Friday after school we took C up to Target and let him spend the money he got from his grandparent, then we got Burger King (his choice) and had cake. After that I spent an hour putting together Five Night's at Freddy's Lego sets. But he had a good B-day and was happy so that's all that mattered.





I joined the Blog Ahead Challenge which kicked off this week. I have a bunch of posts drafted but nothing scheduled yet this week. I'm going to be cracking down tomorrow and hopefully getting some stuff done around here.


This week on the blog...
Monday, February 27, 2017
{Spotlight} Walking Out of War by Scott Bury
(DIY) No Sew Arm Warmers

Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Winter Day Hiking
{Spotlight} When Jack Trumps Ace by Debbie De Louise

Wednesday, March 1, 2017
{Recipe} Coffee Protein Drink
{Spotlight} Inheritance of Love By Carol Cadoo

Thursday, March 2, 2017
{Spotlight} Pistols and Petticoats (175 Years of Lady Detectives in Fact and Fiction) by Erika Janik
{Spotlight} Dream Catchers (Dream Catchers Series) By Sandy Lo

Saturday, March 4, 2017
#FitReader Weekly Update

All links go to Goodread pages

The Unlikeable Demon Hunter (Nava Katz, #1)


Watching Season 6




Started watching the new the season.



So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.