Sunday, March 12, 2017

Taking a little Break


Ok so if your stopping by looking for Sunday Cup of... your going to be disappointed. Recently my life has become a bit overwhelming. I feel kinda like this...

Yeah, but I have to keep it inside and be the calm one. You know because only one parent can freak out at a time and since DK has most the stress on him, I'm letting him freak right now. Anyway I'm going to be taking a kinda break. Basically I either won't be or will sporadically be doing my weekend post. I have enough posts scheduled out to keep things rolling on here, and I might use this down time to get caught up on a few things and maybe even a little ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...