Monday, March 20, 2017

The Pose Method


So I was recently contacted by Pose Method and offered a 1 month free trial of their videos on Youtube. They have a ton of videos that offer advice and training on running faster, better, stronger... without implanting bionics. Because most my running is done on the treadmill, right now, I focused on watching those videos. They were well done, and easy to follow. I'm only a few weeks in so I don't feel I can attest to how well it works to keep injuries at bay. The Pose Method is different from my running form, lifting my legs higher and shifting my weight forward. It really doesn't feel natural, but maybe I'll get used to it. 
Once the weather gets nicer and I can run outside I'll try some of the other training videos, but for now I'll be on the treadmill. If your interested in learning more check out the video below or click on the link to go to their YouTube channel. 

Learn How to Run. Visit youtube.com/learnhowtorun.




Disclaimer: I was given a free 1 month trial via Pose Method in exchange for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...