Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Breakfast Prep

I like doing breakfast prep for the work week, this means that I get to sleep in since all I have to do is toss something in the microwave. I've looked at the frozen breakfast sandwiches in the freezer section, but they are full of preservatives and cost crazy amounts for what they are. Besides they never have exactly what I like in them. So I decided to try and make my own breakfast burritos.

I made three different kinds ham, cheese and egg, sausage and egg, also bacon and egg. I thought about adding salsa but figured I could add after the fact if I wanted. 

These are super simple and I used stuff I had on hand. Basically I took some whole wheat tortilla wraps, made some scrambled eggs then added the extras. You could freeze these in freezer bags or I've seen plastic wrap, but since I plan to use them this week I just stuck them in the fridge. 

Some other breakfast recipes I use for prep...
Quiche Toast Cups
Frittata Muffins
Breakfast Quesadilla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.