Sunday, April 2, 2017

#FitReader Weekly Update




I'll be sharing on...
Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

I got nothing this week. It's been a crudied week, and I'm not getting into it.


So my goals for April are mainly the same as last month but I'm going to be doing some challenges which I'll post as I do them and one goal will be to finish each challenge. 

 Goals:
Challenge: FMSM 30 Day Challenge
Strength training once a week: 2/7 this week. 
Eat healthier: 5/7 
Hit at least 2000 calories everyday: 4/7
Walking to Mordor: 93.22 /1779 miles

Here's what I did this week... 
3/25/17: 
3/26/17: Ran 3.15 miles in 35:30 mins
8 min Blogalities
10 mins yoga
3/27/17:  Upper Body 15 mins
3/28/17: 
3/29/17: 
3/30/17: 
3/31/17: Grocery Shopping 1hr






5 comments:

  1. First time visitor that spotted you at the Sunday Fitness and Food Party. The idea of you being a reader and fitness person fascinates me. I want to spend more "fitness time" and perhaps your efforts will motivate me. Enjoy my share, "4 Day Color-packed Vegan Menu Reveal" and have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome goals! Keep us posted throughout the month how it's all working out for you! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogalities? I've never heard of that before. I'm intrigued. Looks like you've got a great plan for this week! I did OK last week, I managed 17km of running, some yoga and strength work and I'm aiming for a few more kms in the running this week.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing your progress on your April goals. Thanks for checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear you had a bad week! I hope this week is better for you, thanks for linking up at Sunday Fitness & Food :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.