Friday, April 21, 2017

#FitReader Weekly Update




I'll be sharing on...
Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation


So I didn't do a check in last week, because I was working on another project -Tainted Fairy Tales-  but I did get my #FitReader 5k done. This week I started the Blogilate challenges, but started coming down with something Monday. By Thursday I was dead and ended up staying home from work, this was also partly due to my slipping in the shower weds night. I woke up with swollen toes, my arm and shoulder bruised, and my back sore. Although thankfully nothing was broken, just bruised and sprained.

 Goals:
Challenge: FMSM 30 Day Challenge (completed)

Blogilates: 
30 Days Sleek Arms (Day 3/30)
30 Days Flat Abs (Day 3/30)
30 Day Butt Lift (Day 3/30)

Walking to Mordor: 93.22 /1779 miles

Here's what I did this week... 
4/16/17: Ran 3.10 miles in 35:52 mins (#FitReader 5K)
4/17/17: Day 1 Blogilates Challenges
4/18/17: Day 2 Blogilates Challenges
4/19/17: Day 3 Blogilates Challenges
4/20/17: Day 4 Blogilates Challenges
4/21/17: Day 5 Blogilates Challenges





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...