Thursday, April 13, 2017

I've Lost My Mojo


Lately I've been really lacking in the motivation department on pretty much everything not just working out. I have to push myself to get anything done, I just want to sit here and watch iZombie or Chicago Med. Everything that I usually enjoy is just lack luster right now. I feel like nothing I do is good enough, at work and home. Granted these last few weeks have been hard, work has been unpleasant to say the least. The MIL's surgery is coming up this week and we're super worried about that. I guess the stress and everything has just got me down. It doesn't help I feel like I have no energy, not sure whats up with that as I've been sleeping.
I went back and looked through my journal from this time last year and a was busting butt. Running, lifting, even kickboxing. So what's wrong with me this year. Maybe it's the lack of sun with this weird yo-yo weather I really haven't gotten outside much. I don't know. I just needed to vent, whine, and get it off my chest that I feel like crude and I don't wanna do anything.



I just need to get over this hump and back on track. Maybe once things calm down I'll be able to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...