Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Meal Planning

So one of the things I used to do is planning out my breakfasts and lunches for the week. I want to start doing this again. It means preparing everything on Sunday, so I have everything all ready and just have to put it in my lunch box the night before. I haven't been doing this lately. I get home from work, get dinner, help the kids with homework, clean up and then want to crash. This mean I usually just toss whatever I have on hand into my lunch box and call it good.
Of course this means my lunch ranges from a sandwich to pudding cups and cheese sticks. Not super healthy. I also noticed when I had my breakfasts and lunches planned so I knew what I needed to buy for groceries we spent less because I'd buy in bulk. This means that a bag of pre-grilled chicken would last me two, maybe even three weeks.
I'd use the left overs from the weekend as well, again planning everything so that I could over lap spending less, wasting less, and eating healthier.
I might start posting meal planning along with my #FitReader post to keep me doing it and accountable. What do you think? Yea or Nay?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...