Wednesday, April 12, 2017

{Recipe} Banana Bread Protein Bites

I was bored and playing around in the kitchen when I came up with these. Now because no one else in the house likes my protein balls I only made a small batch of 10 balls so you'll have to increase the recipe for bigger batches.

Ingredients:
1 Banana
1 tbsp nut butter
1/2 Cup steel cut oats
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of cinnamon
pinch of allspice
1/2 serving Vanilla protein powder

Directions:
Mash banana then add nut butter and vanilla extract, mix well. Combine oats, cinnamon, allspice, and protein powder add to wet ingredients. When fully mixed, make into about 1 inch balls. Refrigerate for about an hour to firm, store in the refrigerator.

Makes about 10 balls @ 60 calories a ball. Of course this depends on the size of your balls. (Yeah I know, grin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...