Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Tainted Fairy Tales my New Pet Project

Tainted Fairy Tales
So I wanted to share with you all a new project I've been working on it's called Tainted Fairy Tales. It's a story I've been working on called A Charming Lesson spattered with adult retelling of classic fairy tales. Each week I'll post an installment, as this is a work in progress. I've got a lot of the story already written but I'm also illustrating it so that takes a bit more time. You can find the pictures from the story on the Instagram page I set up to showcase my graphics.
While the stories are for adults as there are some naughty parts, the pictures are not dirty. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.