Thursday, April 6, 2017

{Unboxing} March JackedPack


Disclaimer: I received a JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.




In the March JackedPack...
ProSupps Mr Hyde
Muscle Milk Pro Series
BPI BAM!
360° Cut 360Pre
Quest Nutrition Beyond Cereal Protein Bar
Ghost Legend



So in this months JackedPack I received four preworkouts- two packs of ProSupps Mr Hyde in Green Apple (I've tried this brand before but not this flavor, which is actually one of my faves so I'm looking forward to trying it), a pack of Ghost Legend in Blue Raspberry (again tried before), BPI BAM! in Rainbow Ice (interested in seeing how this works), and 360° Cut 360Pre in Cotton Candy (I actually though this was a fat burner until I read the post on JackedPack site). There were three protein sources- two flavors of Muscle Milk Pro Series I got both Knockout Chocolate and Intense Vanilla (looking forward to trying these as I've had good experiences with Muscle Milk) and Quest Nutrition Beyond Cereal Protein Bar in Waffle (not so excited for this as the last one tasted like cardboard.) 
Not as well balanced as some of the previous boxes, but I'm still looking forward to trying some of these products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.