Saturday, May 13, 2017

#FitReader Weekly Update








I'll be sharing on...
Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

Still working away at the Blogilates challenges. You'll notice I did take two days off, and that is because my body just said stop. I was so tired I just couldn't get up in time to do the workout before work and was dead tired when I got home. So I got to listen to my body, ya know?

 Goals:
Challenge: FMSM 30 Day Challenge (completed)

Blogilates: 
30 Days Sleek Arms (Day 20/30)
30 Days Flat Abs (Day 20/30)
30 Day Butt Lift (Day 20/ 30)

Walking to Mordor: 96.32 /1779 miles

Here's what I did this week... 
5/6/17: Day 20 Blogilates Challenges
5/7/17: Day 21 Blogilates Challenges
5/8/17: Day 22 Blogilates Challenges
5/9/17:  Rest
5/10/17: Day 23 Blogilates Challenges
5/11/17: Grocery Shopping
5/12/17: Day 24 Blogilates Challenges


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job still at it! And great attitude about letting your body rest. Sometimes we need to listen to our bodies closely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.