Saturday, May 20, 2017

#FitReader Weekly Update




I'll be sharing on...
Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

Today is the last day of the Blogilates Challenges, and I think I did pretty good. I took four rest days during the course of the challenge, because my body was like you need to take it easy. Sunday I pushed myself a bit and did a couple extra workouts. I was lucky and had to work in the sewing department which meant I got to sit. Since my body was sore it was a nice reprieve.
Now that I finished these challenges I need to find something new.

 Goals:
Challenge: FMSM 30 Day Challenge (completed)

Blogilates: 
30 Days Sleek Arms (Day 30/30)
30 Days Flat Abs (Day 30/30)
30 Day Butt Lift (Day 30/ 30)

Walking to Mordor: 96.32 /1779 miles

Here's what I did this week... 
5/14/17: Day 26 Blogilates Challenges
Sleek Arms 9min video
Tone it Up KickBoxing video 11 mins
18 mins of Yoga
5/15/17: Rest
5/16/17: Day 27 Blogilates Challenges
5/17/17: Day 28 Blogilates Challenges
5/18/17: Rest / Cheat
5/19/17: Day 29 Blogilates Challenges
5/20/17: Day 30 Blogilates Challenges


1 comment:

  1. Great Job finishing the challenge!! I look forward to what you do next!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.