Saturday, May 27, 2017

#FitReader Weekly Update




I'll be sharing on...
Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

So I think I'm going to do the 6 week Body Toning Boot Camp by Blogilates. I really like their work outs and the instructor, while overly peppy, is good at motivating you. I've been slacking on my diet, but going to try and get back on track. I'm trying something different to keep me accountable, I set up an Instagram account, separate from the one linked to this blog, to post just fitness and food on. The reason I did this is because I might post pics of myself and if I do I'll be making the account private. I'm really self conscience about how I look, so I'll be pretty strict about who I let follow me if I decide to do this. If your interested here's the link - sjstayingaccountable

 Goals:
Challenge: FMSM 30 Day Challenge (completed)
Blogilates: (Completed)

Walking to Mordor: 96.32 /1779 miles

Here's what I did this week... 
5/21/17: 36 mins Blogilates
5/22/17: 20 mins yoga
5/23/17: 
5/24/17: 
5/25/17: Grocery shopping
5/26/17: 
5/27/17: 35 mins Blogilates


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the Body Boot Camp. I just can't get myself motivated to do that! I'd follow you to cheer you on, but I don't do Insta. So I'll cheer from here! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.