Saturday, June 10, 2017

#FitReader Weekly Update




I'll be sharing on...
Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

So there were a few stumbles this week. I broke my run streak after day 5, and missed a few Blogilate days. But I have been eating better and didn't give into a candy craving I had. Yet DK's birthday was Tuesday so I counted that as my cheat day. Cake and Chinese food. I want to get back on track but I'm not sure this is working. Although I have to admit that the instagram account has been keeping me going.

My goals for June are to keep up with the Bloilates cal and #streakingwiththecoolkids challenge.
 Goals:
Do this... 

Challenge: 
Blogilates 6wk Body Toning BootCamp
#Streakingwiththecoolkids 1 mile everyday in June 
Walking to Mordor: 115.55 /1779 miles

Follow the progress on my challenges here -> sjstayingaccountable
Here's what I did this week... 
6/3/17:  Ran 1.09 miles in 10:20 mins
Blogilates Day 3
6/4/17: Ran 1.37 miles in 13:39 mins
Blogilates Day 4
6/5/17: Ran 1.01 in 9:19
6/6/17: Didn't get to workout
6/7/17: Didn't get to workout
6/8/17: Ran 1.02 miles in 9:45 mins
6/9/17: Spent a half hour playing with C and ran 1.32 miles

2 comments:

  1. Some weeks are definitely more challenging than others. :( Sorry you had one of those this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... you are doing great! You are keeping yourself accountable and that is a HUGE step. I have been struggling this June as well, so we will just have to help each other out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.