Saturday, June 17, 2017

#FitReader Weekly Update




I'll be sharing on...
Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

This week was kind of nice, I took Monday and Tuesday off from work using my last two vacation days to relax. I really needed it. Unfortunately when I got back to work they sent me back to the cutting dept. This completely screwed me up.
I have totally bombed my goals for this month. I'm giving up on the Blogilates cal and #Streakingwiththecoolkids. 
 I'm still going to try and get a mile in a day, but no pressure as I think I'm pushing myself to hard. I'm not feeling well at all and I'm really tired. Hopefully I'm not coming down with something.

Challenge: 
Blogilates 6wk Body Toning BootCamp
#Streakingwiththecoolkids 1 mile everyday in June 
Walking to Mordor: 115.55 /1779 miles

Follow the progress on my challenges here -> sjstayingaccountable
Here's what I did this week... 
6/10/17:   Ran 3.10 miles in 29:37 mins #FitReader 5K
20 mins Cosmic kids yoga
6/11/17:  Ran 1.04 miles in 10:22
29 mins Blogilates
Bootcamp Day 3
6/12/17: Ran 1.08 miles in 10:44 mins
20 mins weight lifting
6/13/17:  Ran 1.07 miles in 10:06 mins
6/14/17: Walked 1.27 miles @ work.
6/15/17: Didn't run
6/16/17: Grocery shopping. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on your 5k!! Sorry you are all messed up this month. I hope you stay healthy. I am so busy and out of sorts... I just need to relax a bit! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.