Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sunday Cup of....



Welcome to Sunday Cup of... grab your favorite beverage and visit with me for a bit.
Sunday Cup of... is a combination post featuring, 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
I share my week, what's going on around the blog, and what books I'm reading or have finished.



I haven't posted in awhile, but I thought I'd do a quick update. 
My week was pretty boring. The only thing of note was that DK's birthday was Tuesday, we went out for Chinese food and had cake. 



Monday, June 5, 2017

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Friday, June 9, 2017

Saturday, June 10, 2017


All links go to Goodread pages
The Crow Box (Shadow & Ink Series, #1)

The Crow Box (Shadow and Ink #1)
by Nikki Rae

Podcasts-
Creepy
Darkest Night
Convicted
The No Sleep Podcasts



Brain Freeze




So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!




7 comments:

  1. I hope it was a good cake! Your new books look good, i hope they are fun! I haven't watched iZombie, but it does sound familiar. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the SP, yeah you haven't been around for a while huh?

    I love Chinese food, I could eat it every day lol. Now I have a craving for it! :)

    The Crow Box looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and Great now I want Chinese food and Cake too! :) lol

    I've been looking at the V.C. Andrews books. I noticed "she" has a lot more out than I last noticed. I don't think i've read any new one since her passing. Might have to check her out again.

    Have a great week, Shandy Jo! Happy Reading! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever heard of iZombie. Is it any good? Is it on Netflix?

    Have a great week!
    https://daniereadsbooks.wordpress.com/2017/06/10/the-sunday-post-4/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chinese food and cake sounds good! I have to check out the podcasts - I am always looking for new ones. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bloody More sounds cool. Glad to see you posting. Cake and dinner out sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen the first season of iZombie and I really want to watch the rest of that series soon!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.