Monday, September 18, 2017

She believed she could so she did 10k

I really don't know what possessed me to agree to do the She believed she could so she did 10k. Since I really haven't been running lately and I totally haven't trained for a 10k. Yet I did it and actually achieved a personal best. I received this kit from Running on the Wall and it was amazing.

I got a metal, race bib, car decal, necklace, shoe charm, two stickers, and a quick dry tank. I love everything it's great quality, the necklace is even double sided like the medal. The tank fits great just the way I like it, not to tight but not so big I have to wear something under it to keep my bra from showing. The material is light and dries quickly, so your not soaked in sweat. The only down side is DK refuses to let me put the decal on the van, yes he's a kill joy.
So I did the race Sunday and even though I haven't been doing long runs lately I managed a personal best.
I'm pretty proud of this actually, as I think the last 10k I did was like an hour and a half. Of course I did it on the treadmill with my Zombie's Run app.

Disclaimer: I received a free virtual race from Running on the Wall.com to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.