Please bear with us as we undergo some reconstruction.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox #2

Welcome to In My Mailbox! You can find official information like how to participate, why it was started and other goodies about IMM on the IMM Page on The Story Siren.

Free Kindle Finds!!
Graveyard GamesDEAD(ish)Claimed (The Circulate Series)

From NetGalley
The Craigslist Murders: A Novel (Melville International Crime)
I couldn't wait to read this one so the review is already up.
 Darkness Falling: The Forever Twilight SeriesThe Truth About Girls and Boys: Challenging Toxic Stereotypes About Our Children

From the Author.
Bewitched at the Beach by Laura Stamps
The Harvest Moon by Laura Stamps

7 comments:

  1. Graveyard games looks good and I have Darkness Falling waiting to be read.
    Thanks for visiting my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graveyard Games does look good! and The Truth about boys and girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those all look great - happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Dead(ish) on my nook a few months ago. It was really cute and I love the cover! Enjoy your new books!

    New follower :)

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books!

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.